Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:15:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Huff <rhuff@cybercom.net>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ALPHA stuff on 3.0 CD

Hello:
	I just got my 3.0 CD set ... tracked down the Alpha stuff (it's
on disk 4) and ... as far as I can tell, all of the top-level docs are
copied verbatim from the i386 section.
	Not that I was expecting a complete work-up (given, among other
things, the rate of code development) but I would prefer no docs to
useless/frivolous docs.
	Is anybody co-ordinating the delivery of Alpha material?
	Also - how out-of-date are the various sources?  They're
labeled "Oct 17".

			Robert Huff