Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:15:32 +0200
From:      "Doron Shmaryahu" <doron@crc.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Laptop and usb keyboard

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help out here - I am using a laptop (dual boot
win2k & Freebsd 4.3) and plugged into it is a Ms keyboard. I can get the
external mouse to work but no the keyboard I have tried using kbdcontrol
but with no luck. It does pick up bot the keyboard and mouse in the boot
up sequence. It says wrong ioctl or something - any ideas would be
appreciated

Kind Regards

Doron Shmaryahu
Director
Crystal River Corporation (Pty) Ltd.
Tel: (021) 761 9630   Fax: (021) 762 1859
web: http://www.crc.co.za