Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 22:56:16 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Grendell <ogre_6_4@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opinions wanted

> I'm considering installing a linux distribution to compare with my
> freebsd (2.2.5 Release).  For those of you running both freebsd and
> linux, which linux distribution would you recommend to compliment
> freebsd?  Which linux distribution co-exists best with freebsd?
>
> This is NOT linux vs freebsd mail.  I would just like to know what linux
> distribution freebsd users feel most comfortable with.
>
> Thanks.

I don't feel comfortable with any linux distribution so far
I have tried slackware and redhat 5.0 . If someone can point me to a nice
linux distribution I would very much would like to hear about it .
Typically, I run FreeBSD however I have win98, win95, win nt 5.0 on
spread out on my two systems.

	Amancio