Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:59:24 -0500
From:      "Lawrence Hughes" <lawrence.hughes@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Prob. with apache-ssl port

I'm running 2.2.8 release, on a K6-2,300MHz CPU, ASUS MB, 64MB ram,
IDE drives, NE2000 compatible NIC - solid as a rock and pretty zippy.

I managed to build, install and run the basic apache 1.3.3, no problems

When I try to do the same with apache-ssl, I get a compile error, bitching
about mismatch on number of parameters in some RSA_ routine - when
I look in SSLeay 0.9.0 and rsaref 2.0, sure enough there is a fourth arg
on the routine in question (only three args specified in apache-ssl code).

I've tried this both with "USA_RESIDENT" set to YES and NO.

Anyone happen to know what's fallen through a crack?

I think the routine in question is RSA_generate_key (trying to do this
from memory, the morning after).