Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:01:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adam Migus" <adam@migus.org>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ports building question

When building selected ports for other systems on a main server
I've run into a problem.  The main server fulfills runtime and
library dependencies while the client I'm installing on doesn't.
 I wish to build all the ports necessary for a particular port,
regardless of the build system.  I want this so that I can "make
install" on the client, without failing dependencies and/or
compiling anything.
I've managed to work around this by writing a script to
calculate and run around compiling all the dependancies.  But if
there's some way this is done without doing this, it would be
helpful.
--
Adam Migus (adam@migus.org) (amigus@TrustedBSD.org)
TrustedBSD (http://www.trustedbsd.org) | The Power To Secure