Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:02:46 +0000
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@freebsd.org>
To:        vendors@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for help in supporting FreeBSD-related activities

--zfsaV+LVqEQKX7k4

Hello,

[Reply-to is set - please do not reply to the list.]

Some of you may know me, either in passing or in person.

For the past 10 years or so, I have been a member of the FreeBSD Release
Engineering Team, as well as being a member of various administrative
teams within the Project.

I should first state that I do not like writing these types of emails,
but considering what is to follow, you may understand why I decided to.

The short version is:  I am looking for interested parties or consumers
of FreeBSD to help me continue working on FreeBSD full-time.  In
a perfect world, I would ideally find a few companies to donate X amount
per month on a recurring basis.

In any case, I have set up a GoFundMe fundraiser for this purpose at:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gjbbsd

The longer version is something I do not exactly enjoy discussing,
because it involves health-related issues and, subsequently, fallout
=66rom such issues following hospitalization.  I will however explain more
on request if it is necessary.

Thank you very much for any consideration on the above, as I hope to
continue working on FreeBSD in the same capacity as I have been able to
for the past decade.

Best regards,

Glen

--zfsaV+LVqEQKX7k4