Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:03:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail | pine (fwd)

Sorry to eat everybody's bandwidth like that. I found in the default
FreeBSD build that one can set the Reply-To and From headers directly. I
didn't see this in Linux, because I never built support for it into Pine.

Much better now.

<-John Bleichert----syborg@stny.rr.com---------------->
<-------------------http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg-->;