Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 19:09:47 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   zone.tab gets removed when making install

I havn't yet figured out what exactly happens but I did a
make world which choked once again on me here because I trapped
once again into the 'forgot to unsetenv PRINTER' and did a
make all install after that in order to do a subsequent mounting
/usr/src and /usr/obj and make install on other machines.

I did /usr/src ; make install on that other machine and the install
stopped with /usr/src/share/zoneinfo/zone.tab not found.
Copied it again from my supserver. Did make install again
and whoops, zone.tab disappeared again.