Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 98 23:05:49 +0100
From:      "Peter Meerwald" <seawood@very.priv.at>
To:        "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   network LKM driver

Hi all,

I am working on a driver for a serial adapter with fakes an ethernet interfaces; the driver makes use of an interrupt and does some port I/O
the work is 90 % done - the LKM (it's a misc LKM) is loading and sets up an ethernet interface which works pretty well

now I am trying to find a way to unload the LKM and bring the interface down...

is anybody interested in this work?
has anyone done something similar?
anyone interested in a ISA network LKM device driver?

Regards,
Peter

Peter Meerwald                                  Schieastandstr. 3
seawood@very.priv.at                     A-5061 Elsbethen/Austria
pmeerw@cosy.sbg.ac.at                       fon/fax 43-662-627509
Fidonet 2:315/11                          cellular 43-664-1615108

"Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. He is at
 best a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and
 not make messes in the house." -- from the notebooks of Lazarus Long