Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:07:55 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Subject:   Re: usb modems and usb soundcards?? (fwd)

> Since my USB keyboard and mouse are working like a charm , I am
> looking around for a USB modem and sound card 8)

Modem: The 3COM I have here. Allthough it is expensive, it is the one I
am going to write a driver for next week. The good thing is that it has
a serial connector as well.

There is others around, and I have no idea whether these are standards
compliant (Communication Class Spec.).

	http://www.usb.org

(products section). But hey, I'd say go for it and maybe we get lucky :)

Nick

--
e-Mail: hibma@skylink.it