Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:47:40 +0100
From:      Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: code freeze

One again, for the slow witted, what tag do I need to use for the
*port* tree to get the 4.6 release version of the ports ? I tried
the one suggested in the previos email (which I now do not have to hand
unfortunately) and that cheerfully started deleting all my ports. Subsequent
perusal of the documentation reveals a lot of possible tags for the souurce,
but scant information as to the correct tag for the ports. All the variants
I have tried seem to result in wholesale deletion of ports, and I have found
several places where I am told that the only correct tag is '.'

help!

-pcf. [feeeling foolish at needing further clarification...]