Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:14:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        gmarco@giovannelli.it
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QuakeWorld 2.01 Server??

> I am running 3 qwsv on a 2.2-STABLE box under linux emulation. (they are
> at 194.184.65.4 ports 27000 normal quake, 27500 TF, 27501 Arena) . I
> have no problem at all. They work quite well.
>
> Strage things they worked at the first try ... perhaps some differences
> in 3.0 ?

Ok, I tried it on a 2.2.5 machine and all worked fine (nfs mounted the
directory so the config is the same).  It must be something in 3.0.

I haven't seen any changes in the committ messages regarding the linux
emulation stuff recently.  Perhaps a make world is in order.

--
Keith Mitchell					Head Administrator: acm.vt.edu
Email: kmitch@weenix.guru.org			PGP key available upon request