Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:48:38 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [faith@wgbd.org: Russian Translation]

----- Forwarded message from MJB <faith@wgbd.org> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:29:13 -0500
From: MJB <faith@wgbd.org>
To: wosch@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Russian Translation

I see that you are putting on your website Russian translation.  I am
trying to do the same but having difficulty.  I saved my Russian
translationby using Front Page 98 editor,  but when I FTP the file I
only see "??????" question marks where the Russian text should be.  I
also sent the file by binary and by ascii and they both show the same
thing.

I also saved the file in Word Pad but I lose formatting and when FTP I
find ??????? question marks again.

What editor do you use and how do you put your Russian newsletter up on
the net so that it shows Russian and not ???????

Would appreciate some help.  I cannot find too many who have Russian on
their website and I need instruction.

Thanks

Bruce B.
mailto:faith@wgbd.org