Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:01:00 -0600
From:      bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu (M. L. Dodson)
To:        questions@freebsd.org, andrew@python.shoal.net.au
Subject:   Re: Adding memory slows down 486 to less than 386SX!

Unfortunately, in this case there is no employer for me to convince ;-(
I'm it!  (And, in any case, this machine is mainly used by my wife
and daughter to run Win95.  I'm going for a Pentium myself, as soon
as the taxes are covered ;-)

Bud Dodson

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790