Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:35:15 -0500
From:      Chad Morland <cmorland@gmail.com>
To:        Oliver Leitner <Shadow333@gmx.at>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /tmp on same partition as /

Thanks for the responses. I do have a firewall in place and the only
open port to the public is 25 which is qmail. I think I'll take your
considerations to heart and rebuild the box with its own /tmp
partition with noexec. I should have done that in the first place.
Thankfully it is not yet in production so its no biggie.

-CM