Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 05:52:38 -0800
From:      "Law Sie Yong" <archiver@db.geocrawler.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rewrite-proxy

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Law Sie Yong" <law_sy@yahoo.com>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hi,

   I am having problem with mod_rewrite of Apache. I follow the example from /Apache
Group/Apache/htdocs/manual/misc/rewriteguide.html to setup a reverse proxy server to do load
balancing. After I start the Apache server, it said "httpd started". However, when I use "ps waux
| grep 'apache'", there is no process id for the apache server. Some help will be appreciated.
Thank in advance.

law

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive