Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:52:05 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ottawa laptop needed for talk on 3 January

Folks: I've not had much luck getting my ancient laptop to supply a
nice looking image for a presentation to a local Linux group.  Can
someone in Ottawa loan me a laptop for the evening?  I can borrow a
Windows laptop but I'd prefer a FreeBSD laptop.  All it needs is a
browser.  It'd be perfect if it had OpenOffice, but I can export my
presentation as HTML.

Thanks.
--
Dan Langille