Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:23:38 -0800
From:      RGireyev@bellind.com
To:        <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Donation please ...

Thank you for replying Terry. I think you may have missed
a sentence in my original posting. I am having trouble
getting into the FTP site that has the sources. I'm sorry
to trouble the list with something so stupid.

Thanks.

P.S. Is tha penguin small and qute?
What's her name?
Oh wait...,,, oops sorry! Improper topic.