Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:54:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Richard Hodges <rh@alpine.net>
To:        Dru Nelson <dnelson@slip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rackmount cases - what was the result of that thread?

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Dru Nelson wrote:

>   There was a thread a month or so back on rackmount cases.

I like the model 489 from Sliger Designs.  The motherboard mounts in
back, and the entire front is available for many, many drives.

>   What was the recommended rackmount, ATX case (this will be
>   for a PII ATX motherboard). Mail order or local is OK, but
>   what is really needed is a company that will be around in
>   5 years.

Try www.siliconrax.com, they are in your back yard.  I believe they
want around $450 for the Sliger 489.  Yep, they are a bit expensive.

All the best,

-Richard

  Richard Hodges    |    (702) 332-3200
Alpine / SourceNet  | 200 South Virginia St.
  rh@alpine.net     |       Suite 460
finger for pgp key  |     Reno, NV 89501