Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:55:10 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: code freeze

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:47:40PM +0100, Pete French wrote:
> One again, for the slow witted, what tag do I need to use for the
> *port* tree to get the 4.6 release version of the ports ? I tried
> the one suggested in the previos email (which I now do not have to hand
> unfortunately) and that cheerfully started deleting all my ports. Subsequent
> perusal of the documentation reveals a lot of possible tags for the souurce,
> but scant information as to the correct tag for the ports. All the variants
> I have tried seem to result in wholesale deletion of ports, and I have found
> several places where I am told that the only correct tag is '.'
>
> help!
>
> -pcf. [feeeling foolish at needing further clarification...]

For the ports tree (and the documentation tree) the tag for the 4.6 release is
RELEASE_4_6_0  , for the main source tree it is RELENG_4_6_0_RELEASE

Note that since 4.6 is not officially released yet there might be some
changes made to what files you get between now and when the release is
official.  (Such changes are most likely fairly minor but no
guarantees.)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson