Date:      Wed,  3 Apr 2002 22:53:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/36728: Handbook does not document VINUM

>Number:         36728
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Handbook does not document VINUM
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

any

The FreeBSD Handbook contains a big XXX for the Vinum section.  For
many years our X11 section was the same way, until Greg Lehey donated
some excellent X11R6 content.  Perhaps he can do the same for the
Vinum chapter, since he wrote the software?

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

Beg Greg Lehey to donate some of material for this section.  He is an
excellent author and knows vinum better than anyone.