Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:30:08 GMT
From:      "Ivan Andrijiæ" <andrijic@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ivan Andrijic

   I'm very interested in your product, but I don't know how is it going
to change my computer. I'm running Windows 95 on PC, and I would like,
if you would answer this question: I want to use FreeBSD, but can it
work without any complications with Windows95, cause my father is using
same computer and when all his files would be lost or, something would
be changed on his desktop, he would probably kill me.
    I just want to know, what affects does installation of FreeBSD has
on Windows95.

Ivan Andrijic
Rt. 1. Box 305
Williford AR 72482