Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:38:17 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please hold off commits in -current for acouple of hours

I'm about to commit KSE milestone 2.

I need to complete the merge over the whole kernel tree plus a few other parts.
And I need to see a "make world" complete and run.
If I have to keep re-doing this because people are committing,
I'll never get there, because it's a 2 hour cycle....

At the risk of sounding tacky, what you are about to see is NOT an
airliner being driven into the side of -current, though it may look like it
a bit when you see the commit message....