Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:42:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "User Rdkeys Robert D. Keys" <rdkeys@seedlab1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        rdkeys@seedlab1.cropsci.ncsu.edu (User RDKEYS Robert D. Keys)
Subject:   Is the May 19 FreeBSD Handbook being updated?

Kudos are in order to the FreeBSD crewe!  I just did a net install via
ftp in about 15 minutes, and it worked first time, no glitches from the
latest BETA 2.2.5 tree.   Very nice!  A make world did out of the box,
on my lowendian 486/33 with 8 megs ram (although it took 24 hours to run).
I am truely amazed at how well FreeBSD goes relative to my other unices
(AIX, Coherent, Linux, Minix, among others).  FreeBSD is such a joy.....

Question..... is there a more recent version of the Handbook that will
be coming out with the 2.2.5 Release?  If so, where can it be found?

Thanks, and KUDOS to the FreeBSD crewe, for a job well done!

Bob Keys
rdkeys@seedlab1.cropsci.ncsu.edu..... eagerly awaiting 2.2.5-RELEASE.....