Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 14:51:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ron Steele <rjs@clark.net>
To:        "William A. Arbaugh" <waa@aurora.cis.upenn.edu>
Cc:        Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.win.tue.nl>, freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com, rgrimes@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DELL P90 systems with FreeBSD?

I run FreeBSD on Dell Dem. XPS 90 with 16MB, the supplied 1GB ide drive
and #9gxe.  I also have network a board (ne2000 clone) and a Mitsumi
Double speed CDROM.   The only problems I have had are getting
cdrom drive to work in audio mode, and the system seems to be particular
about network boards - a   couple were returned because I couldn't
get them to work, even under dos.  I am runnning 2.0R.