Date:      Sat, 06 Jul 2002 17:33:34 -0700
From:      Rick <hecklerrick@mac.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Maybe you could use this.

--B_3108821615_1142676

To whom it may concern,
I made this PDF of your site. If you can use it, or like it great. The best
part about mine is that you can use the hyperlinks to move around the
document. I know you already have it in a PDF. But at least give this one a
try I think it is a lot more user friendly. Do with it what you like I just
thought I would share it in case someone else like it all so.
Thanks for all the great information on your website,
Rick Klint
P.S. I didn=B9t send it because it=B9s 6.5MB let me know if your interested and
I will find a better way to get it to you.

--B_3108821615_1142676

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Maybe you could use this.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">To whom it may concern,<BR>
I made this PDF of your site. If you can use it, or like it great. The best=
 part about mine is that you can use the hyperlinks to move around the docum=
ent. I know you already have it in a PDF. But at least give this one a try I=
 think it is a lot more user friendly. Do with it what you like I just thoug=
ht I would share it in case someone else like it all so.<BR>
Thanks for all the great information on your website,<BR>
Rick Klint<BR>
P.S. I didn&#8217;t send it because it&#8217;s 6.5MB let me know if your in=
terested and I will find a better way to get it to you.</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3108821615_1142676--