Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:45:29 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        budsz <budi_yan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Change cvsup source

On 2002-03-16 18:56, budsz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed FreeBSD 4.3 in my box, so I want upgrade to stable version with
> source stabel 4.4 it's possible..?
> so in my stable-file how to change tag= ...? RELENG_4_4 it's true...?

There is a section in the Handbook that describes in detail ways to update
your system.  Make sure you check that out.  Oh, and try to write your
question in clear, precise words.  That paragraph above hardly makes sense.

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/