Date:      02 Sep 2000 15:35:02 -0500
From:      Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vmware2 networking question

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:05:06 -0700 (PDT), Brian Beattie <beattie@beattie-home.net> said:

    > I have vmware2 running under 4-Stable using host-only
    > networking. I have seen some trafic indicating that
    > bridged-networking can be made to work. Is this true?

The port maintainer has done some work at enabling vmware2 to use
FreeBSD's bridged networking. However, he seems to have fallen off the
face of the earth in the last month or so.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mdharnois@home.com                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org