Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 16:07:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Kevin Way <kway@wgate.com>, David Miller <dmiller@search.sparks.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

>> >Brandon D. Valentine suggested the use of procmail.
>>
>> The trouble is that while this does reduce mail spool space, and reduces
>> the time it takes to read the appropriate CVS lists, it does not save
>> bandwidth.  Alfred Perlstein's suggestion would do that quite effectively.
>
>Er, that's not what I said.  I said to use procmail.

And I had said to use segmented CVS lists.  I think Mr. Way has confused
himself.  Regardless, I have already withdrawn the suggestion as a duty
for the project because others have enlightened me to the issues involved
in doing this.  Thread's over.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
bandix@looksharp.net                         Illegitimi non carborundum.