Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:44:39 -0500
From:      bsdnooby <bsdnooby@optonline.net>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.es.eu.org>
Cc:        kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   Re: Which app to watch movies?

Miguel Mendez wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:07:37 -0500
>bsdnooby <bsdnooby@optonline.net> wrote:
>

>>I get an error when I try to install mplayer.  Something about a fetch
>>size mismatch on Blue-1.4.tar.bz.  I'm not sure how to cut and paste the
>>error, I thought the middle mouse button would cut from an xterm window,
>>but I guess not.
>>

>The skins' tarballs are rerolled quite often. In that case your best
>bet is to make distclean and try again. The tarballs will be re-fetched
>and the port will build fine.
>
>About the xterm thing, you copy text with the left mouse button and
>paste it with them middle one.
>
>Cheers,

I guess I need to try again in a few hours.

I did a "make deinstall clean distclean" and then another "make install
clean", and it got the same error.

The first time I tried to install, I got a screen where I picked what
skins to support - I do not get that screen anymore.  If I did, I could
choose a skin other than the "blue" one.  I thought "distclean" would
have enabled me to start over from the very beginning, but it is somehow
remembering the skins I chose (I actually just took the default).