Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:49:54 -0700 (MST)
From:      miltoncsl <miltoncsl@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 10.2 freezes in my PowerMac G5 Late 2005!

I recently bought one PowerMac G5 2.0 Ghz late 2005 and I tried to install
FreeBSD 10.2 PowerPC-PowerPC64 in It ! The process of installation sometimes
was made without any problem! However, at all times when I boot and logged
into the system, in less than one minute the computer has stopped to work
(it freeze)!!
I performed the instructions of the site
http://nx.beandog.org/doku.php?id=powermac_g5#freebsd indicated by member
group Andreas Tieben but nothing worked!!
I also tried to Install from pendrive of the memstick image of the PowerPC
and PowerPC-PowerPC64 but also did not work!!
I do not see anything wrong when I use Mac OS X Leopard that prevents the
computer of the operating properly?
What might be happening? What can I do to solve this problem? What can I do
to discovery that cause this in my computer?