Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:48:22 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: knews-0.9.3 ported - really, an amazing X11 Newsreader with graphical threads

It seems that Ollivier Robert said:
> I don't think he would mind some other alpha-testers so I can send the 0.23
> version to  anyone who ask (I'll ask  him though before).  There is  also a
> mailing-list for Newsview testers.

OK, people, Newsview is  available to anyone  who want to test it. Remember
this is alpha-code  though. The 0.24 will  be here tonight or today.

ftp.ibp.fr:/pub/unix/news/newsview (or Newsview or nv, gotta check).

There is a list for Newsview :

send a mail to majordomo@frmug.fr.net with "subscribe nv-users" in the body
of the message.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #7: Mon Nov  6 21:08:06 MET 1995