Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 95 11:19:33 CST
From:      dietz@cyrix.com (Carl Dietz)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Does FreeBSD 2.0.5 support Philips LCM206 2X CDROM ?

Does anyone know if the Philips LCM206 2X CDROM works under FreeBSD 2.0.5 ?
I think the interface is supposed to either Mitsumi compatible or Sony
compatible, but don't know for sure.

Any info is appreciated.

Carl

|  Carl Dietz                                   Cache Designer  |
|  dietz@cyrix.com                              (214) 968-8249  |
| SULU: "As advanced as you obviously are, you still play ?"    |
| KIRK: "Yes, Mr. Sulu, play.  The more complex the mind, the   |
|        greater the need for the simplicity of play."          |
|                    STTOS:"Shore Leave"                        |