Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:05:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        wb@yorikke.arb-phys.uni-dortmund.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Error in bsd.port.mk

 * I would like to point you to the following correction in bsd.port.mk, line 410:
 * OSVERSION!=     /sbin/sysctl -n kern.osreldate
 *
 * Otherwise non-root is not able to make. Or is ports intended to be make'd
 * as root?

I don't think it has anything to do with whether you are root or not,
but we do try to use full pathnames in that file, so I'll fix it in
the next update.  Thanks.

Satoshi