Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:34:44 +0530
From:      Vicky <vicky@wiw.org>
To:        free-bsd-small@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   how do i make an embedded system using freebsd

I am currently running picobsd on an old 486 machine as a small
internet access client. I was wondering if anyone could help me on
how I could go about designing an embedded system using picobsd. I have
some old 486 motherboards and stuff so what type of chips do I need
for example as a memory to put my embedded picoBSD on?? Also is there a way
I could port the output to an 7 segment display or something. I really want
to experiment with this sort of stuff and will be very grateful for any
sort of help.

regards
Vicky