Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:01:58 -0400
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] New make config UI

On 03/19/13 06:31, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:20:43AM +0100, David Demelier wrote:
>> 2013/3/19 Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
>>

>> Thanks a lot for that work to all contributors. I will try this evening and
>> see how awesome it is :-).
>>
>> One questions I have:
>>
>> - Does the dialog4ports installation will be triggered in the pkg
>> autoremove command since it's a leaf.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> Demelier David
>
> No because it is an explicit installation that is done.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

May I suggest an automatic 'make clean' in ports-mgmt/dialog4ports after
make install?  I accidentally installed it the first time with the old
pkg_ tools, removed it, fixed WITH_PKGNG=yes in make.conf, but it would
do this:

root:/usr/ports/mail/postfix # make config
dialog4ports isn't installed, do you want to install it now? [Y/n] y
env: /usr/local/bin/dialog4ports: No such file or directory
===> Options unchanged
root:/usr/ports/mail/postfix #

'make clean' in ports-mgmt/dialog4ports fixed it.  Otherwise, it seems
to be working, Thanks.