Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 12:09:57 +0100
From:      "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Salvo Bartolotta" <bartequi@inwind.it>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Read command timeout

I'd be happy to, unfortunately over a 56k modem link it would take me two straight days to
download it - which in and of itself isn't too bad, however not using the modem for those
two days while it's downloading is...

Thanks for the suggestion tho, and if I can find someone with a fast internet link to D/L
it for me then I'll give it a shot.

Regards,
Mark