Date:       8 May 99 21:41:17 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help available

A couple of weeks ago I was going through sections of
the documentation tree. I saw a project to have a
descriptions tree for all 'bin' and 'sbin' directories.
I am currently working on a project to delete utilities
we don't need for our projects from these directories.

If help is needed in this section, I willing to help
as I'm going to have to read what all the utilities
are in order to do a proper removal. I willing to =

submit work in whatever format is needed with
whatever tools are required.

If my assistance would be helpful, please email =

me directly at thepinkpages@email.com. =

                        Thanks Jessem.

---
I am not a bot.