Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:42:12 +0100
From:      "Gregor Bittel" <Gregor.Bittel@GMX.de>
To:        <smp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Website - SMP updated?

Hi,
(1st: sorry for my bad english).
Jason Evans told me, that you wrote the Site:
http://people.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/hardware.html
.
I have now decided to update this list. (Because I want
to buy an new SMP-Board next Year, but many Boards
do not yet work under FreeBSD. (I´ve probed the
Supermicro-P3DR3, without success on 4.1-Release).
So I want to write a new List with all SMP-Boards, who are
working under FreeBSD - even updatet with the newest
Boards and informations, and how to make it run.
Now also the question to you: Can I do this?

-Gregor.