Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:40:24 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria <rodolfo@ravel.ufrj.br>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting the 3.0-RELEASE

David Greenman was saying that,
^ >mirror.neosoft.com (ftp2.freebsd.org) was able to mirror
^ >3.0-RELEASE, but I would also appreciate being in the mirror
^ >group.
^
^    Okay, added.

As you people mentioned it, I believe that
protheus.ravel.ufrj.br (ftp.br.freebsd.org)
is not in the mirror group, I had the "too many users" message once,
but had no problems later to do the mirror,
but would also appreciate being in the group.

^
^ -DG
^
^ David Greenman
^ Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project
^
^ To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
^ with "unsubscribe freebsd-hubs" in the body of the message
^

	Rodolfo H G Faria
       <rodolfo@ravel.ufrj.br>