Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:27:44 -0500
From:      Gary Gatten <Ggatten@waddell.com>
To:        'eculp' <eculp@encontacto.net>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Opinion on using AMD Phenom II x6 1090t with Gigabyte 890BPA-UD3H	and 8GB DDR-3 as a WebServer.

Of course it depends on your apps, but unless you're doing some HUGE number=
 of connections, or your apps are .... "not good", this will be MORE than e=
nough RAM and CPU.

Yes, generally speaking "more" of something is always better, in fact our g=
overnment seems to think more debt is better than less.  However, if you're=
 web apps only need xGB of RAM and y MIPS; what benefit is it to have n * x=
 RAM and n * y MIPS?

Maybe turn this into a virtual host and make some use of that hardware, or =
just be happy using it at 5% capacity.