Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:49:01 -0500
From:      "Rouzer, Charles A (Chuck)" <car@vitalit.com>
To:        <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd cluster target market

    In their own words, everyone seems to have similar request.

    I've mentioned in the past that once an iSCSI driver (nbd replacement)
is available for FreeBSD we should be able to combine it with vinum to
create a failover capable mirrored file system (drdb replacement solution).
Check the archives for recent specifics regarding this type of failover.

Chuck