Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 10:45:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com (Brandon Gillespie)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: POP daemon

> Any suggested pop daemons to use with FreeBSD, or just pick what I can find?

I use popper in the ports tree; it's being maintained by Qualcomm now (the
Eudora folks, among other things), and has a nice feature in that it looks
in /var/msgs for system notices and delivers new ones as email to users who
wouldn't see them otherwise.

--
Alan Batie                            ______
batie@agora.rdrop.com                 \    /      Freedom for me to be and do

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which use
unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.