Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 97 00:38:13 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        se@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2 NCR controllers, problem.

 > No error or probe messages at all from the second controller ?
 > This is RATHER strange!

In fact this is not a problem because that this is the second
controller. I tried to boot after having removed the 1st NCR and the
bios does not recognize the DAT (the machine does not boot however
because the drive has no OS on it).
Of course this does not explain why a 1542 see the DAT (they both use
the same scsi attach routine?) nor why I can make the DAT to appear
when I use scsi(8)

Jean-Marc
 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr