Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:51:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        Shimon@i-Connect.Net (Simon Shapiro)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, saar-lists-freebsd-hackers@uunet.uu.net, screwinup@aol.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, handy@sag.space.lockheed.com, rminnich@Sarnoff.COM
Subject:   Re: Anarchists decry 72lbs plutonium launch

> As a newcomer, please eduate me:  This wonderful thread has a lot to do
> with FreeBSD technical discussion.  But how?

Well, far be it for me to continue this thread by responding to you
continuing this thread...

But it was originall a reply to a newsgroup that uunet is apparently
gating to the -hackers list.

As a result, the priginal crap which I replied to in the nes group
also showed up on the -hackers list.

What keeps it dragging on anywhere but in private email or on -chat
after uunet's incorrect gating of news postings to our lists without
checking for spam is questions like yours.  And responses like this
one.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---