Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 18:43:46 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stefan.bethke@hanse.de>
To:        G <G.S.J.Howell@swansea.ac.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netatalk1.4b2+asun2.1.0 failing / no "libwrap.so.7.6"

G <G.S.J.Howell@swansea.ac.uk> wrote:

> Ooops.  *blush*  :oI
>
> Got it working now, I had to download the tcp_wrappers-7.6 package, from
> the security category of /stand/sysinstall.  Once I'd done that and
> rebooted, it was all working fine.
>
> Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

Sorry for not making the tcpwrappers dependency work in the port that went
into and was used to build the package for 2.2.8.  I've since tried to
avoid further mistakes...

Stefan

--
M=FChlendamm 12           |  Voice +49-40-256848, +49-177-3504009
D-22089 Hamburg         |  e-mail: stefan.bethke@hanse.de