Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 1997 12:20:09 -0100
From:      lehoangan <lehoanga@pratique.fr>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep driver (3509 3COM nic)

At 10:52 28/01/97 -0800, Doug White wrote:
>On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, lehoangan wrote:
>
>> I made a test software on ethernet:
>> this soft sends thousands frames to a router,
>> from time to time, with ep driver the frame is not good on the wire.
>> My test was with freebsd 2.1.5, is there an more recent driver ?
>
>The one in 2.1.6, 2.2, and -current are probably more recent.
>
>Doug White                              | University of Oregon
thanks doug

I found the ftp mirror in France.
I would like to download only the if_ep.c source code of 2.2 release but I am
not familiar with the tree. So would you please tell me how to find a file
thanks in advance

--- charlie le hoangan ACE TIMING Rennes France
--- e-mail : lehoanga@pratique.fr
--- phone  : 33 2 99 38 92 92 (en france) 02 99 38 92 92