Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 01:36:33 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
Cc:        ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Jumper settings for Teles S0/16.3?

> Hi
>
> has someone here the jumper settings for Teles S0/16.3 Revision 1.0 ?
>
> I have no handbook...

Something like:

 .-------------------------------------------------|--
 |                                            .----|.
 |                                            |    ||
 |                                            `----|'
 |                                                 |
 |                   .--.                          |
 |                   |  |                          |
 |                   `--'                          |
 |                                                 |
 |                                                 |
 `-------------------------------------------------|
  |             ||                          |      |
  `-------------'`--------------------------'      |

where that little block in the middle consists of two horizontal
switches:

Top switch           X O      O X      O X
Bottom switch        O X      X O      O X
Manual I/O addr      180      280      380
isic port addr      0xd80    0xe80    0xf80

Mine was covered with plastic which I had to scrape off with my nail
before I could switch from 0xd80 (the default) to 0xe80.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>