Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:36:31 +0900
From:      Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A good IDE for C development?

On 2004/10/24, at 6:45, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> On 2004-10-23 22:52, John Oxley wrote:
>>>
>>> Emacs is perfectly fine for most of this.
>>
>> Not to start a flame war on which is the better editor, but vim with
>> ctags is my way.
>
> You mentioned that you're still learning, this is why I wrote this
> long post.
> Since you are learning, you might as well learn to work without the
> need for
> netbeans, eclipse, kdevelop or whatever :-)
>
> - Giorgos

Ok, after hearing all your advices, I think I had better stick with
emacs and
learn to configure it to work with me better. Thanks.

And one more question, how did you guys learn to configure emacs?
Is there any good material on the web which I can follow easily?

---
Choy Kho Yee
url: http://dotkoyi.infoseek.ne.jp/
blog: http://dotkoyi.blogspot.com/

"There are only 10 types of people in the world,
i.e. those who understand binary numbers and
those who do not."