Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:50:44 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD vs Solaris comparisons?

Hi...

	I'm trying to sell work on the idea of moving some of our servers
to FreeBSD (purely a Solaris shop right now), and am trying to use
"improved performance, less of a resource hog" as an argument, since, at
this time, they don't care about cost :(

	Anyone know of any web sites I can use for statistics/comparisons?

Thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org